Thursday, November 03, 2005

Everybody Says I am Fine!

Typical Conversation encountered everywhere I go:

Human 1 : Hey How are you?
Moi : I am good!! How are you?
Human 1 : Good

Now I dont usually lie (hahaha) but I repeat this small lie like half a million times a day. I am not fine at all half the times I am asked this question and I am sure the other guy (Human 1 in the conversation bit) is not either. Whats this cloyingly sweet with some sugar on top way to meet people all about? Why cant u be like 'I am super-pissed today and it would be good if you could wipe that grin of your face and,well, even better take ur face totally beyond the realms of my vision? That would be cool to address someone and also keep all that needless small talk to a bare minimum. Maybe I will do it sometime and dwindle the already diminishing legion of ppl I call friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikhil said...

Am I seeing Yankeeboy revolting against his traditions?... Now when are u gonna stop saying "Wassup", "Have a good one", "Take it easy" etc etc.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home