Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Coming back to life

I wake up with trepidation. Ennui hits me like a blow to the head. I am heading back in the throes of despair. The ridiculousness of it all dawns on me. I am a slave to my destiny. Freedom aint for the likes of me. I am a creature of burden hurtling to my slow and painful demise.

'And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be.'

I want to touch and see so much more. Its an overwhelming but reassuring thought. Life is so much more than just a slow journey to death. Its a whole world of experience. The spirit of the man shall live on!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:54 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Interesting vague max post ... just on the fringes of being cool but not quite :).

And do something about these spams man.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Sailesh Ganesh said...

You want to live life to its fullest and not worry about what goes on beyond life and death, and about the purpose of it all. Fair enough, though you should have written that in poetry form.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home